KoRuPtIoN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KoRuPtIoN

We are a Harshlands server based level 3 faction and our leader is Felonius. Fun, active members, supporting Bosses, FBs, TT runs, BH (Bounty Hunter) runs and currently working on TW (Territory Wars) and help with Bosses. We expect that members come on to

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Grimm Shouldn't Be Our Mascot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reavsters
Reavsters

Why Grimm Shouldn't Be Our Mascot Empty
PostSubject: Why Grimm Shouldn't Be Our Mascot   Why Grimm Shouldn't Be Our Mascot EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:37 am

Do you really want this monstrosity representing YOUR hard-working, successful faction? I'll leave that for you to decide.

Why Grimm Shouldn't Be Our Mascot Scan0012

...He does look good in a skirt, though, I'll admit. >>
Back to top Go down
cristal

cristal

PostSubject: Re: Why Grimm Shouldn't Be Our Mascot   Why Grimm Shouldn't Be Our Mascot EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:24 am

well his cleric left faction so.....i refuse him to see as a marshall
Back to top Go down
GrimmReaper

GrimmReaper

PostSubject: Re: Why Grimm Shouldn't Be Our Mascot   Why Grimm Shouldn't Be Our Mascot EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:48 pm

u know wat cris i realy dont wanna see or hear u tlk trash or anything bout my choice to leave wit grimm temporarly. I already mentioned to ppl i was goin to leave for awhile to get things done and i said i was going to come back, and unlike many i stick to my word. And to be perfectly honest one the reasons i wanted to leave was cuz u, im done playin nice, u complain so much about everythin yet do nothing about it, i hear u complain so many tmes about how u can nvr get a nirv squad and how ur on diff time as others. Fel told u if u felt that way then recruit...."oh no i cant do that" then dont bytch about it, and there were time me and fel and syn were on eary wen u were still on tryin to get a nirvana squad, we asked u to come but didnt and left like 30min later wen we coulda had gotten a run done already. You complain so much and give me such a headache yet do nothing about it, ya i complain too ill admit that but i do somethin about it, hence y i left fac for awhile so i can actualy get the runs done i need to actualy have decent gear. My sin is still in fac and will remain there, and shortly he will be my main so it realy dont matter that my cleric left. I will always be around for wen u need me on my cleric, i just need more activity which we dont have atm. for like past 4 days there been like 5ppl on at time and like no one tlkin at all in fac chat all day. sry but its borin and very hard to get things done wen theres no one around to help. so for now im gonna get a active fac get shyt loads of tt ran and try get lunar ran get my gear together then ill be back wen my cleric dont absolutly suck from usin 5x-8x gear. and regarding ur comment on nvr wanting to see me marshal...wasnt it u that nominated me as marshal wen i didnt even want the posistion, and i did hell of alot more as marsh than u would ever do, u dont even want to try recruit more ppl from ur own time zone to play with. so unlike garra,goc, and lich....wen i get to be at a better lvl of cleric i will be back.
Back to top Go down
cristal

cristal

PostSubject: Re: Why Grimm Shouldn't Be Our Mascot   Why Grimm Shouldn't Be Our Mascot EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:53 am

well what can i say.....

example:
i said i cant go nirvana and left 30 min later.
you complain about it.
seriously?

example:
i complain about my own problems which are class specific and mostly are caused by myself.
and you complain about my complains.
seriously?
ok i can see that you dont wanna listen or read me....
as i was the same as you keept talking about your dream gear stuff everyday ....everyday the same stuff.

I did not complain that the faction cant serve me.
everything i said about timezone is just a fact and no complain.
but i know now how to get my stuff done alone with random people.
therefor i dont need to recruit people in my timezone.
especially because thos people gonna leave anyway when they realize,
that nobody is on when they are.
BUT, i still recruit, and i feel like the only person who recruit.
In addition. i dont just recruit, i try to get people in your timezone that you get
more help and that they do not leave that fast. and you complain, seriously?

I say you what....i am frustated about this faction.
Fel say recruit but you guys just leave and go in new faction to get your stuff done instead of recruit.
I dont see fel on anymore cause my time, thats not a complain thats a fact.
therefor i have no clue what you talkt to him.

even garra was able to make a forum post about his leaving, you wasnt.

at the end....all people who leave the faction to get their stuff done...
leave the people in the faction alone who trying to grow the faction.....

at this moment i am totally frustrated about the faction and about to resign as executor.
everytime when i try to get new people, old member leave or new member leave fast because nobody is online.
PLEASE everybody tell me how should i grow the faction alone when you guys keep leaving.
I am sure fel is frustrated too.

Back to top Go down
Reavsters
Reavsters

PostSubject: Re: Why Grimm Shouldn't Be Our Mascot   Why Grimm Shouldn't Be Our Mascot EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:30 pm

what the fuck guys this was s'posed to be a stupid fun little post and you turn it into an argument? i'm not in fac anymore but i'm still visiting forums and this is what i get. jesus. shut the fuck up and makea bitch topic this was supposed to be fun.
Back to top Go down
cristal

cristal

PostSubject: Re: Why Grimm Shouldn't Be Our Mascot   Why Grimm Shouldn't Be Our Mascot EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:02 am

Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
zero

PostSubject: agreed   Why Grimm Shouldn't Be Our Mascot EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:49 am

CHRIS!!!!! ^^ THANKYOU!!!! YOU JUST SAID EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER WANTED TO SAY TO GRIMM. my hero! =) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Grimm Shouldn't Be Our Mascot   Why Grimm Shouldn't Be Our Mascot Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Grimm Shouldn't Be Our Mascot
Page 1 of 1