KoRuPtIoN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KoRuPtIoN

We are a Harshlands server based level 3 faction and our leader is Felonius. Fun, active members, supporting Bosses, FBs, TT runs, BH (Bounty Hunter) runs and currently working on TW (Territory Wars) and help with Bosses. We expect that members come on to

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why is it so hard to level up past 75?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zeroswift
zeroswift

Why is it so hard to level up past 75?  Empty
PostSubject: Why is it so hard to level up past 75?    Why is it so hard to level up past 75?  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:15 pm

I was online today and my BM had like 15% to level up to 76 and i did my bh 1 and 2 and i still had 3% left? Is it supose to be that hard? Is it that hard for every1? or do i just extremely suck? XD TY!!!
Back to top Go down
GrimmReaper

GrimmReaper

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so hard to level up past 75?    Why is it so hard to level up past 75?  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:56 pm

its harder like that for everyone....ea lvl u need more and more exp points to lvl....the only real way to lvl decently above 75 is to run hyper fcs.....but just consider yourself lucky cuz if u think ur lvlin slow clerics r 2xs worse.....took me since last summer to get to my lvl from lvl70....we dont have the luxury of bein rezed and savin most our exp lost from dying.
Back to top Go down
_Garra_
Admin
_Garra_

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so hard to level up past 75?    Why is it so hard to level up past 75?  EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:05 pm

yup at my lvl is 536.8 million to lvl 103 .. so its definitly supposed to do that lol.. put ur mouse over ur exp bar and ull see the needed exp
Back to top Go down
https://koruption.forumotion.com
zeroswift
zeroswift

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so hard to level up past 75?    Why is it so hard to level up past 75?  EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:58 am

Holy ***** how the **** did u get soooo much xp????? 500 ******* mill??????? I'm not ganna get over lvl 95!!!!!! Ever!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
_Garra_
Admin
_Garra_

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so hard to level up past 75?    Why is it so hard to level up past 75?  EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:48 pm

trust me .. get the right stuff and u can do it in a few weeks
Back to top Go down
https://koruption.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so hard to level up past 75?    Why is it so hard to level up past 75?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is it so hard to level up past 75?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KoRuPtIoN :: Public Chat :: Spam Forum-
Jump to: