KoRuPtIoN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KoRuPtIoN

We are a Harshlands server based level 3 faction and our leader is Felonius. Fun, active members, supporting Bosses, FBs, TT runs, BH (Bounty Hunter) runs and currently working on TW (Territory Wars) and help with Bosses. We expect that members come on to

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good bye MizzLizzy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cristal

cristal

Good bye MizzLizzy Empty
PostSubject: Good bye MizzLizzy   Good bye MizzLizzy EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:57 pm

Hello

Sad I am sad to tell you guys that Mizzlizzy left. Sad
A great member and so much fun with her.
But as i already mentioned in TW threads, we are to less active even to play with our own members....she plaid more with unity and so she left and went to them....this is very understandable ... and it is how our faction is. Exclamation

I say good bye lovely sweet MizzLizzy, i will miss you alot. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
zeroswift
zeroswift

Good bye MizzLizzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye MizzLizzy   Good bye MizzLizzy EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:11 pm

awwwww whyd she leave?
Back to top Go down
_Garra_
Admin
_Garra_

Good bye MizzLizzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye MizzLizzy   Good bye MizzLizzy EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:18 pm

shes picky
Back to top Go down
https://koruption.forumotion.com
Malkomod
Malkomod

Good bye MizzLizzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye MizzLizzy   Good bye MizzLizzy EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:48 am

Plus its a BM of less for the faction. And Lizzy was nice. It would be fine that if someone leave faction, to give a message on forum unless theres personnal issues, so everyone will know this pearson is not in the faction anymore.

I'm just sick of people leaving without giving reason or telling people. All we know is a blue message in faction chat telling that people left the fac. Suspect

We are supposed to be a family and if there's a reason to leave, talk about the issue than explain it! I don't know but this is how I feel about it! Being more conscientious...
Back to top Go down
_Garra_
Admin
_Garra_

Good bye MizzLizzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye MizzLizzy   Good bye MizzLizzy EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:49 pm

thats why i killed her 2 times lool
Back to top Go down
https://koruption.forumotion.com
MizzLizzy
MizzLizzy

Good bye MizzLizzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye MizzLizzy   Good bye MizzLizzy EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:29 pm

I am still here..

And nobody knows.... lol!

Chris explained it perfectly... Left because i play more with the faction i am in now.. But dont worry.. I'll be back with one of my others chars in a short time ...just to lend a hand when needed. Liked it in the faction.
And Garra.. u can keep up killing me. I wont kill back, you know. But isnt it sad to kill old faction members who arent red and arent in enemie faction? And helped all members when they where in? I feel sorry for you.

Well i hope i can get back soon with my cleric Smile

And chris I love you ure my sweathart
Back to top Go down
cristal

cristal

Good bye MizzLizzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye MizzLizzy   Good bye MizzLizzy EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:18 am

MizzLizzy cheers I love you cheers

btw.....this show pretty well one big issue with this faction and much more with this forum.

Members who leave should be banned from forum... affraid

I dont wanna see Lizzy get banned, i love her, but i think you see my point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good bye MizzLizzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye MizzLizzy   Good bye MizzLizzy Empty

Back to top Go down

Good bye MizzLizzy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KoRuPtIoN :: Public Chat :: Spam Forum-
Jump to: