KoRuPtIoN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KoRuPtIoN

We are a Harshlands server based level 3 faction and our leader is Felonius. Fun, active members, supporting Bosses, FBs, TT runs, BH (Bounty Hunter) runs and currently working on TW (Territory Wars) and help with Bosses. We expect that members come on to

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rolling Blackouts in Texas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lichkingll
Lichkingll

Rolling Blackouts in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Rolling Blackouts in Texas   Rolling Blackouts in Texas EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Guys today (wednessday) and possibly till superbowl sunday texas is having blackouts because of the power used by the hotels the pakers and stealers are staying in (bastards enjoying their heat while i froze my balls off for 8 hours without electrisity) so to let u know me and ninjet might possibly not be on for a while kus of rolling blackouts and the snow storm down here so guys just to let ya know

- Lich
Back to top Go down
cristal

cristal

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Blackouts in Texas   Rolling Blackouts in Texas EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:51 pm

wow, USA sucks. lol

well if a superbowl is more important than the health of the people. it sucks...
Back to top Go down
Lichkingll
Lichkingll

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Blackouts in Texas   Rolling Blackouts in Texas EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:16 am

i believe its just the texas dallas cowboys stadium kus it has "the biggest jumbo screen" ffs
Back to top Go down
_Garra_
Admin
_Garra_

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Blackouts in Texas   Rolling Blackouts in Texas EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:25 am

Try to keep these in the public chat please

this topic is closed
Back to top Go down
https://koruption.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Blackouts in Texas   Rolling Blackouts in Texas Empty

Back to top Go down

Rolling Blackouts in Texas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KoRuPtIoN :: Public Chat :: Public Chat-