KoRuPtIoN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KoRuPtIoN

We are a Harshlands server based level 3 faction and our leader is Felonius. Fun, active members, supporting Bosses, FBs, TT runs, BH (Bounty Hunter) runs and currently working on TW (Territory Wars) and help with Bosses. We expect that members come on to

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So why did u start playing PWI?

Go down 
+4
Malkomod
_Garra_
cristal
Anna
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna

Anna

So why did u start playing PWI? Empty
PostSubject: So why did u start playing PWI?   So why did u start playing PWI? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:14 am

will i start playing pwi because my other game i played had alot of hackers/moder.
beside i want to learn how to play mmorpg, and overall i like First Person Shooter.
but for now this game is addicting.
Back to top Go down
cristal

cristal

PostSubject: Re: So why did u start playing PWI?   So why did u start playing PWI? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:36 am

I started PWI cause all my other Games was going to be boring. My first Multiplayergame was Command and Conquer Generals and it was fun and interessting to see how other people play a game.

But since Generals is pretty bad balanced and has tons of bugs i was looking for a new game.
PWI has also a bad balance and bugs but it is not a hardcore strategy game like Generals,
so the bugs and the balance dont effect the game so much.

Finally i came to PWI cause it was for free.

And now i am addicted too.

Its not just a game. its a kinda social network....
Back to top Go down
_Garra_
Admin
_Garra_

PostSubject: Re: So why did u start playing PWI?   So why did u start playing PWI? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:40 pm

I love C&C Generals!! lol ... anyways i started college and everyones nerdy and plays MMO's so since i only like PC games i went on google and this game came up .. i watched vids on youtubes of pvp game play and thats when im like THIS GAME IS AWESOME

but the name sucks Razz
Back to top Go down
https://koruption.forumotion.com
Malkomod
Malkomod

PostSubject: Re: So why did u start playing PWI?   So why did u start playing PWI? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:17 pm

I started playing Perfect world because I like MMORPG. The games i played a lot were Diablo 1 + the expansion from sierra, Diablo 2 + exp, Warcraft 2-3. I have some knownledges in World of Warcraft too because my friend play at it.

Back to top Go down
MizzLizzy
MizzLizzy

PostSubject: Re: So why did u start playing PWI?   So why did u start playing PWI? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:15 pm

I started PWI because PWE Wodan quited.. After they deleted all members i didnt wanted to start over.. But after a while i missed playing, and started on PWI.
Back to top Go down
GrimmReaper

GrimmReaper

PostSubject: Re: So why did u start playing PWI?   So why did u start playing PWI? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:14 pm

I started PWI cuz i was always a gamer and liked final fantasy and this game kinda reminded me of it. And since im always havin medical issues that keep me from work and school and gives me lots of free time i ended up becomin addicted to this not so perfect perfect word.
Back to top Go down
Lichkingll
Lichkingll

PostSubject: Re: So why did u start playing PWI?   So why did u start playing PWI? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:38 pm

agree with gar C&C Generals is beast.

I started playing PWI when i though runescape was gay ( about 3 years ago xD) i searched for hours of mmorpg.com and i looked at all these games like WoW trial and sht then i came across PWI when i played a bit of Jade dynasty and i was at PWE site and i watched a few vids of PWI i was instantly hooked.
Back to top Go down
_Garra_
Admin
_Garra_

PostSubject: Re: So why did u start playing PWI?   So why did u start playing PWI? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:57 pm

yea i agree with lich .. after i went to college i met alot of ppl who played alot of MMO rpg games and i wanted to try one.. i didnt like wow i thought it looked stupid .. and i didnt wanna pay per month .. so i youtubed top mmo and PWI came up as one of the top 2 .. so i watched TW and it instantly got me hooked .. it was like the same day i came across it i downloaded it Smile about 2 months later i met u guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://koruption.forumotion.com
weav2011

weav2011

PostSubject: so why did u start playing pwi   So why did u start playing PWI? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:22 am

it wasnt my fault.my 3 boys played wow,omg the drama.the wanted me to play.i trired-but the tention w/ them,i gave up.1 of them was mad and said please download pwi.i did=im a addict now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So why did u start playing PWI?   So why did u start playing PWI? Empty

Back to top Go down

So why did u start playing PWI?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KoRuPtIoN :: Public Chat :: Spam Forum-
Jump to: