KoRuPtIoN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KoRuPtIoN

We are a Harshlands server based level 3 faction and our leader is Felonius. Fun, active members, supporting Bosses, FBs, TT runs, BH (Bounty Hunter) runs and currently working on TW (Territory Wars) and help with Bosses. We expect that members come on to

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koruption Image

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cristal

cristal

Koruption Image Empty
PostSubject: Koruption Image   Koruption Image EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 am

Hello,

We have some issues with our Image.
I heard from people that they get pkered by us and they are white names.
Well it doesnt present a problem if it is a small group of people who get pkered or who pker.
But it seems a bigger issue and it seems that this is the reason for some faction that they KoS us.
So i got pkered by Shadow faction white name people where i never expect to get pkered.

Since we are a none PvP-Faction we should investigate here to get a better image.
If we dont, the faction will be KoS from lot other factions soon...
and i am not happy about dieing cause the faction.

In addition, i heard that some of our members do a pker party and killing lvl 35 whitenames.

We should really investigate there or we end up like zulu or disorder or NumNums.
May we have to kick some people...we will lose some good members but that is the way it goes.

Well , since it is just a game i dont really care, so take it all as a suggestion.
But if i find out that i get pkered of lots of factions cause my faction, may i leave my faction.

hopefully i will stay in contact to you if that happend.

Back to top Go down
Malkomod
Malkomod

Koruption Image Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koruption Image   Koruption Image EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:40 am

I agree on what you say.
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

Koruption Image Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koruption Image   Koruption Image EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:53 am

Agree, yet i still don't know what to do with red name members from our fraction. should i kick them?
and a side note, i do pk, but only red names and when I'm attacked, or someone attacking my fraction.
other then that, i pk with my own friends for fun.

p.s. 3rd
Back to top Go down
_Garra_
Admin
_Garra_

Koruption Image Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koruption Image   Koruption Image EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:32 am

we have lowered the rules on PKing ..

We will not be able to function properly if we dont pk.. if TW is our future how will it work if we dont no what we are doing or when to do it?... Therefore Fel has spoken to me about lowering the rules that way we are free to pk ppl on our "FTK" list which is listed in the forum... i dont think you guys have rights to see the members chat.. but its in there, ill give u the rights ..

If we are going to pk we need to strictly go by our list .. no RPK .. if the faction name is on the list then its ok.

Ill update the list so that you guys no exactly who and who not to attack.

_Garra_
Back to top Go down
https://koruption.forumotion.com
Felonius
Admin
Felonius

Koruption Image Empty
PostSubject: Pk-ing   Koruption Image EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:10 pm

We have had this faction for a long time, and I have seen many factions come and go. I admit that we are on a PvP server so to ignore pk-ing is naive. However, we have grown up with the notion that if we rpk then the lower levels and of course all levels might be antagonized by those getting revenge. So we have chosen not to be an rpk faction. When we tried doing TW it was clear that we just died, died and died again. If our goal is to one day get territory, then we need to practice PvP. Garra will head instruction teams by class to get that experience. We should be more organized and I will strive for that. Furthermore, my observation is that Crimson, a successful faction does not rpk, so I don't think that rpk is the only means to success.

I agree with all the points and think we have come to a mutually agreed upon middle ground.

Fel
Back to top Go down
_Garra_
Admin
_Garra_

Koruption Image Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koruption Image   Koruption Image EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Im currently finding out why we are on Crimsons FTK list :S

i asked them for a reason why we are on their list and they said "i dont no"

i told them we dont attack Crimson cuz they are our friends .. i also mentioned i was in Crimson and no the rules and regulations.. i made sure they new i dont attack Crimson

so the fact they have no reason we are on FTK means they are a bunch of Douch bags ... im speaking to the Leader and Director for deplomicy
Back to top Go down
https://koruption.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Koruption Image Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koruption Image   Koruption Image Empty

Back to top Go down

Koruption Image
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KoRuPtIoN :: Public Chat :: Public Chat-
Jump to: